Workforce Real Time Coordinator
With more than 2,400 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
Public Storage has an immediate opening for a Workforce Real Time Coordinator. In this role, you will work as part of the Workforce Management Team and be one of our Real Time Coordinators who manage call queues and staffing intra-day, utilizing NICE IEX Workforce Management technology. This is a remote, work from home based position.
In this critical role, you will:
- Monitor and manage key call center operating metrics from multiple channels on quarter-hour, hourly and daily interval levels.
- Adjust intra-day staffing schedules to meet service level targets.
- Monitor record and escalate real-time schedule adherence impact to management.
- Provide workforce performance feedback on a regular basis to call center leadership.
- Assist with the integration and implementation of new call center technologies.
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high energy, change-oriented environment
- During service interruptions, contact call center management and IT teams and, when required, interface with phone vendor regarding problem solving. Document business impact and communicate with Management.
- Manage staff allocation changes during unexpected events (fire alarm, Telecom issues) to ensure service level target.
- Prepare timely daily, weekly and monthly performance reports to call center management team.
- A minimum of 1 year of Workforce administration - real time experience in a Call Center environment.
- Experience with call center workforce management software applications required with preference to NICE (formerly IEX) and NICE InContact/Ring Central Call Center.
- Experience in multi-channel queue management (call/emails/CHAT) preferable.
- Strong organizational, planning, analytical and time management skills.
- Strong PC skills required, including Word and Excel.
- Ability to work and respond with minimal direction and supervision.
- Knowledge of automated call distribution systems and call routing preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with all levels of staff.
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced changing work environment.
- Strong problem solving skills and quick identification of trends to resolve issues.
- Build and demonstrate rapport with call center agents and Supervisors, supporting a team environment.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Consistent and timely follow through is essential.
- High reliability and adaptability to work a variable schedule to cover Call Center hours of operations including weekend.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.