Sr Manager of Data and Analytics - Revenue Management
With more than 2,600 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
The Sr Manager of Data and Analytics will lead efforts to identify key issues/opportunities, conceptualize and model consumer behavior, formulate hypotheses and deliver analyses that provide critical business insights. The manager will ensure that clear project objectives and devised and that timelines are met. In addition, the Manager is responsible for conveying the results effectively through both written and oral communication.
- The primary duty is to identify business needs, catalog available systems and data, and design predictive analytic reporting and solutions.
- Lead a highly analytical team in developing and implementing revenue and marketing initiatives
- Partner across the organization with key stakeholders in Finance, Sales, Marketing, and Operations to drive optimal results
- Analysis of data across a broad range of business problems and functional areas throughout the company.
- Leverage data visualization techniques and communication skills to present complex analytical findings in clear business terms that facilitate acceptance and execution by business partners and senior executives
- Take an active approach to finance transformation, pushing the team to lead the way when it comes to using new techniques and tools to work smarter and continually re-evaluate the business
- Understand and exercise a deep data-driven analytical and problem-solving approach in identifying and developing improved analytical techniques including time series, price elasticity, econometric and non-linear modeling techniques
- Provide ongoing professional development and coaching to direct team
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Business, Economics, Data Science or a quantitative field or equivalent
- Minimum 7-10 years statistical, analytical or strategic development experience
- Proven experience with and strong understanding of advanced analytical methods
- Proven experience with forecasting and/or demand planning
- Must possess strong quantitative and analytical skills combined with solid business and financial acumen
- Experience with one or more of the following tools/programs/languages:
- Tableau, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google BigQuery, Python
- Superior understanding of SQL and Database Modeling
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Great sense of responsibility, ownership, and pride in delivering quality results
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.