Sr Manager, Customer Insights Lead
With more than 2,600 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
The Customer Insights Lead will develop and support data-driven research methodologies to support brand initiatives and will work cross-functionally with various analytics teams to analyze & present implementable results. Reporting into the Vice President, Head of Marketing, this role will be responsible for developing the data-driven marketing approach and impact to all facets of Public Storage’s marketing approach to our prospect audience & customers.
- Execute on Public Storage’s research program focused on measuring customer experience and engagement; partner with other teams on developing surveys and focus groups to retrieve data
- Design, distribute, and analyze (audience/consumer/customer) satisfaction surveys
- Design, analyze, and report on brand engagement metrics to measure the success of branding efforts and marketing programs, & customer satisfaction across a number of areas; social media, website optimization (SEO), in-store, etc.
- Combine multiple data types into reporting metrics focused on delivering actionable insights to inform departmental stakeholders to make informed decisions for their marketing strategies including using digital tools to inform UX/UI website optimizations
- Ongoing management of research methods most appropriate to the (audience/consumer/customer)
- Perform ongoing data analysis to inform brand and marketing decisions
- Educate stakeholders on internal insights that support brand initiatives and contribute to company goals
- Bachelor's degree in analytics, economics, statistics, sociology or related field 5+ years of experience in data analytics, marketing research, or related field
- 3+ years leading marketing programs focused on brand tracking, customer feedback and analysis, AB testing, user testing, and consumer trend analysis
- Previous hands-on experience designing and executing multiple research methods: competitor analysis, focus groups, qualitative and quantitative, and/or social listening
- Experience with marketing analysis and insights tools, including digital (website/app); expert skills in Excel & SQL. R a plus, but not required
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities at one time
- Experience researching and analyzing results for national markets
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines