Sr Financial Analyst, Corporate Finance
Public Storage is recognized as one of America’s Best Large Employers in 2022 by Forbes and our employees have also voted us as a Great Place to Work, having Best Career Growth, ranked us in the Top 5% for Work Culture, and in the Top 10% for Diversity and Inclusion.
With more than 2,800 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
Public Storage is hiring for a motivated Sr. Financial Analyst with strong business acumen, modeling, and analytical skills to join our corporate finance team in Glendale, CA. This is a highly visible and exciting opportunity to support our company’s enterprise-wide planning efforts, maintain key corporate financial models, and assist in strategic decision-making.
- Support enterprise-wide annual planning and QTR forecasting/reporting efforts, including bottom up/top-down planning, variance analysis, etc.
- Develop and own key corporate financial models including three statement modeling, capital allocation strategy, and P&L forecasting
- Support corporate financial guidance preparation by providing insights and analyses for guidance ranges
- Prepare executive level presentations to senior management team
- Execute critical, time-sensitive ad hoc projects and financial pro-forma, e.g., what-if scenarios, sensitivity analysis, etc.
- Proactively identify and drive process improvements and standardization
- Bachelors and/or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in investment banking, private equity, or Corporate Finance in a Fortune 500
- Preference toward candidates with investment banking background
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills with an ability to interpret financial data, statements, key financial ratios, ROI models and techniques
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, and/or other analytics tools
- Motivated self-starter with high intellectual curiosity and an ability to multi-task/meet strict reporting timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.