Sr Analyst, Web Data & Analytics
With more than 2,600 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
We are looking for a Sr Analyst, Data and Analytics to work out of our Corporate Office in Glendale, CA. The Senior Manager will primarily support our Revenue Management and Marketing teams by using their analytical skills to gather, validate, organize and interpret our website (desktop & mobile) performance data and provide managerial reporting and trends. The position works closely with our team of internal analysts, external business partners, our information technology group, and various internal business customers. The primary goal is to help us improve the revenue generating effectiveness of our consumer facing website.
- Gather, organize and report website performance data from various databases using Structured Query Language ("SQL")
- Maintain and implement website tracking and analytics tags
- Document and track website performance
- Identify out-of- pattern trends and conditions, and report and escalate to management
- Develop solutions based on data analysis to increase business efficiency
- Translate business requirements and assist IT and external service providers with the development of technical specifications.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for projects, implementations, system fixes and enhancements
- Participate and prepare analytical insight to proposed system changes and projects
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Design and develop standard reports for metrics reporting and analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Analytics, Computer Science, or Mathematics required
- Master's degree in related field highly preferred
- Minimum 3 years prior business analytics and data analysis experience
- Communicate performance metrics effectively to senior executives and team members
- Experience with one or more of the following tools/programs
- Google Marketing 360 Platform
- Big Query
- Tag Manager
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Generate ad-hoc data extracts from various databases using Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Self-starter with strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, accurately meet deadlines, present a professional demeanor and work well independently is essential
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.