Social Media Graphic Designer & Editor
Public Storage is recognized as one of America’s Best Large Employers in 2022 by Forbes and our employees have also voted us as a Great Place to Work, having Best Career Growth, ranked us in the Top 5% for Work Culture, and in the Top 10% for Diversity and Inclusion.
With more than 2,800 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer and Editor to join our growing Social Media team in Glendale, CA.
- Create engaging and on-brand original social content across platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, and more.
- Work closely with social media team to brainstorm content concepts and create a compelling narrative.
- Ideate and develop quarterly and monthly content, considering holidays, campaigns, and evergreen initiatives.
- Incorporate brand look and feel in authentic way for use in social media assets.
- Pitch content ideas and new format opportunities to internal stakeholders.
- Assist in constructing content calendar based on existing and potential assets.
- Edit and publish on-brand social videos and images.
- Continuously improve work and incorporate feedback.
- Project manage timelines, campaigns, and outside vendors or talent as necessary.
- Shoot assets and/or attend shoots and provide creative direction.
- Monitor and stay on top of emerging trends in social media, culture and applications and apply learnings to content creation.
- 5+ years of experience working in content & creative development.
- Strong content strategy and content direction skills.
- Experience creating relevant content across all major social media platforms.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, and/or After Effects
- Extensive knowledge of and experience working in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to strategize and create content from concept to production.
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to contribute individually and participate in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to take initiative, be proactive and motivate others to service rapid turnaround times.
- Passion for marketing, advertising, trends, and culture.
- Experience in video editing, animation, and shooting (photography and/or videography) a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.