Senior Technical Business Analyst
Public Storage is recognized as one of America’s Best Large Employers in 2022 by Forbes and our employees have also voted us as a Great Place to Work, having Best Career Growth, ranked us in the Top 5% for Work Culture, and in the Top 10% for Diversity and Inclusion.
With more than 2,800 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
Public Storage is seeking a forward-thinking, experienced Senior Technical Business Analyst to join our digital delivery team. This position will focus on the development and business analysis to ensure clear requirements on projects are obtained and approved, functional requirements are created and aligned with Engineering, and timelines including key milestones are met to support agreed to target delivery dates.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to elicit functional requirements, flowcharts, modeling those requirements in an organized manner and communicating those requirements throughout the SDLC.
- Identify & implement process improvements to support efficiencies in design phases of projects.
- Balance multiple priorities and deliverables to maintain forward progress and ensure customer expectations are met.
- Create and provide relevant artefacts to manage process in a controlled and governed manner.
- Provide coaching and institutional knowledge to all stakeholders to ensure that all relevant information is understood and explainable.
- Maintain procedures, reconciliations and approvals, perform special projects as directed by management, and other ad-hoc as required.
- Drive assigned projects by proactively working with customers and managing deliverables as well as project timelines
- Provide and maintain all project related documentation including business requirements, work flows, active communication updates, procedures and approvals
- 7-10 years of experience in IT and Business Analyst Experience
- Strong technical knowledge of web technology efficiencies and conversion performance.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and experienced in using Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, including prioritizing and managing multiple tasks/projects.
- Excellent planning and follow-up skills. Ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to quickly assess issues and react to changing circumstances and new information.
- Ability for troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and within a team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.