Senior IT Systems Administrator
With more than 2,500 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
The Senior IT Systems Administrator engages directly with Information Technology and Business stakeholders to ensure secure, reliable, scalable, high-performing SaaS platform services to the organization.
This individual must function in a fast-paced environment and be adaptable to the many changing processes and technologies related to the various IT systems.
Consistent with reliable and predictable solutions, must also ensure Change Requests meet the stated guidelines and requirements as defined by the company’s policy and procedures for Change Management.
Responsible for providing operational SaaS systems support services to the organization. Major functions of this role include: owning, tracking, and resolving incidents pertaining to Real Estate SaaS systems (Axxerion and e-Builder). Focus is on managing and resolving issues, monitoring and identifying system performance issues. Requires good communication skills and attention to detail.
- 3+ years' experience working with various SaaS Systems in a fast-paced mid-size environment.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Business
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving various SaaS Systems problems.
- Experience in design, planning and maintaining different processes to keep track of system changes documentation and storage platforms across the enterprise using a mix of SAN and cloud-based technologies.
- Work with other production support teams to implement changes to production environment.
- Experience working with Windows Server OS, Active Directory, Exchange 2016 is a plus
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to troubleshoot under pressure.
- This job requires work to be done outside of normal working hours including occasionally weeknights and weekends.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.