Reporting & Budgeting Manager - Operations
With more than 2,400 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
We are looking for an Reporting and Budget Manager to join our corporate accounting and finance team in Glendale, CA. Our Reporting and Budget Manager will be responsible for operational and financial reporting and budgeting.
- General Ledger expense analysis and reporting
- Analyzes operating results and create reporting for P&L monthly
- Partner with Director to develop annual budgets.
- Documenting, Maintaining and Distributing Business Reporting
- Coordinates requests and creates business requirements for new reporting
- Primary source for field operations and Corporate to provide Ad-Hoc reporting
- Assist with payroll budgeting and variance reporting
- Perform other duties assigned to provide Operations support for the department.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/Math or related field required.
- A minimum of 7 years in Accounting, Finance or Business equivalent as well as data analysis
- Strong analytical, accounting, and intellectual skills/capacity
- Prior experience managing a team preferred
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and work under strict reporting timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop cooperative relationships within all levels of the organization.
- Enterprise GL experience required
- Prior supervisor experience preferred
- Strong Business Acumen
- VBA and Tableau a plus
- Advanced level experience required in Windows environment (Excel etc)
- Advanced computer skills including experience with relational databases including but not limited to Access and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Advanced Report development using current software technology such as Microsoft Reporting Services.
- Ad hoc report writing and data extraction and manipulation.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 743999680879453