With more than 2,400 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
- Greet and direct visitors and vendors
- Receive incoming calls, answer questions, and provide information to callers and visitors
- Maintain a visitor log, provide visitor badges and assist with security procedures
- Perform a variety of administrative and staff support services
- Perform other duties as required
- High school diploma, GED or educational equivalent required
- One year experience on a busy switchboard preferred but will train the right candidate
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written and a clear speaking voice is required
- Must be detail-oriented, a quick learner with strong organizational skills
- Reliability, promptness and excellent attendance are a must
- Flexibility in a fast-paced environment and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook
Public Storage offers competitive compensation program, in addition to medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, AD&D, 401(k) with company matching, FSAs for healthcare and dependent care. Public Storage is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Relocation assistance is not available for this role.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 743999689357626