Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
With more than 2,400 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our QA team in Glendale, CA.
70% Automation, 30% Manual
- Design, develop and review end-to-end automation framework
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated) with ability to deliver on short timelines
- Develop and own comprehensive test case and test data repository
- Develop, automate and maintain highly effective test cases during each sprint of the Agile life cycle in a continuous integration environment
- Achieve a growing cadence of automation tests with laser focus on quick maintenance and portability to newer code architecture
- Work closely with Developers to get bugs fixed
- Maintain a high level of situational awareness regarding all activities relevant to meeting project schedules and providing regular status updates to QA Manager and relevant stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
- 6+ years of QA automation experience using open source automation tools
- Must have experience creating detailed test plans/test cases that cover all positive and negative scenarios
- Extensive exposure to automation tools such as Selenium Webdriver in a .Net Environment, TestNG, Maven, Cucumber
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and continuous build tools such as Jenkins
- Experience in automating mobile applications (Android, iOS, Windows)
- Must have experience with quality assurance methodologies including functional testing and integration testing
- Strong experience with database testing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to quickly identify trends and patterns and ability to identify root causes of problems
- Experience in performance testing is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.