Public Storage - Hiring Event- THURSDAY 9/7/2023 - NORTH DALLAS - MCKINNEY | FRISCO | PROSPER | MELISSA
Public Storage is the self-storage industry leader and we are Hiring Now!
Hiring opportunities ACROSS NORTH DALLAS!
[MCKINNEY , FRISCO, AUBREY, PROSPER, GUNTER, MELISSA, ANNA, PRINCETON, BLUE RIDGE, LITTLE ELM]
Come Interview with a Hiring Manager - On the Spot Offers!
Thursday, September 7th, 2023
10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
1415 N. Custer Rd McKinney TX 75071
- $14.25 an hour
- Monthly bonus Opportunities and Career Progression
- Exclusive discounts on a wide variety of vendors, merchants, stores, tickets, entertainment, travel, and more!
- More than one open position; bring friends, tell family
- Valid Driver's License Required
- Reliable Personal Transportation that you can use during the workday (mileage is reimbursed)
- Our Property Managers get to work independently at multiple locations; spending time both inside and outside
- We assess customer storage needs and make suggestions, including selling packing and moving supplies
- Daily storage unit inspections to confirm inventory and availability helps make sure spaces are ready to rent
- Auditing cash drawers and making bank deposits are part of the daily business
- We help keep our customers current with payments and make reminder and collection calls when required
- Ability to transport lift/move items weighing up to 35 pounds
- Our property managers should be able to walk in/around facilities spending up to 50% of their time in outdoor environments, including climbing stairs and opening large doors.
- Performing cleaning and daily maintenance tasks: including sweeping/mopping interior areas and maintain exterior grounds/curb appeal clean and free of debris.
Experience: Successful candidates come from a variety of customer service centered sales environments including retail, restaurant, fast food or other service-based companies.
Transportation: Our employees are required to have a valid driver’s license and utilize their own vehicle to travel between different work locations and/or while conducting other work-related business. (mileage reimbursement available)
More about Us!
Public Storage was recognized as A Great Place to Work by the Great Place to Work Institute. Our employees have also voted us as having Best Career Growth, ranked us in the Top 5% for Work Culture, and in the Top 10% for Diversity and Inclusion.
Apply Now for an opportunity to join Public Storage and be a part of the self-storage industry’s #1 team!