Property Management Support Specialist
With more than 2,400 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
We are looking for a Facility Support Specialist to join our Real Estate team here in Glendale, CA. The Facility Support Specialist will be a key point of contact for service related inquiries from our commercial tenants.
- Provide outstanding client service by responding to inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Help serve as a liaison between commercial tenants and the commercial real estate and facilities group.
- Develop and maintain follow up summaries
- Manage timely follow up and support for our Cell Tower and Commercial Leasing Departments
- Interface with commercial tenants and on-site staff/district managers to resolve basic access issues.
- Assist with marketing campaigns to attract new commercial tenants.
- Review basic lease files and document critical date management.
- 3 + years of experience in a real estate market support or lease admin position.
- Experience working with support tools such as excel and word programs
- Experience dealing with customers and able to problem solve and document follow up
- Bachelor degree or equivalent post-secondary degree is preferred.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Yardi software is a plus
- Able to get along with all levels of management
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Ability to adapt and prioritize
- Resourceful and organized
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.