Part Time - Customer Service - Self Storage Manager
Public Storage is the self-storage industry leader and we are Hiring Now!
Earn $17.50 Per Hour (Part-Time)
Flexible Hours / No Nights: We understand you have existing commitments. We will collaborate to create a schedule that works. And with us, you'll never work late nights.
Embrace 4-Hour Shifts: The ideal candidate can thrive with 4-hour shifts, like 10 am to 2 pm, or 1 pm to 5 pm. We offering a diverse schedule that suits different preferences.
First and Last Week: The first and last week of each month are prime time for us. During these weeks, expect the opportunity to flex your schedule up to 40 hours.
Full Benefits, Part-Time Hours: Unlock full benefits working just 20+ hours a week. If you are looking for the perks of full-time employment with the flexibility of a part-time schedule, you've found your match with Public Storage.
Total Rewards package available to our part-time team:
- Steady 20 Hours per week. 4-6 hour shifts, 2-4 days, or (2) 8-hours shifts per week between the hours of 9 am and 6 pm (weekends only ‘til 5 pm).
- Our Part-Time employees become eligible for Benefits by working an average of 20+ hours - Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, paid time off, sick time, and flex spending
- Company paid life, accidental death insurance, and exclusive vendor discounts
- Mileage reimbursement is provided when traveling between properties or other work-related tasks
- Our Property Managers get to work independently at multiple locations; spending time both inside and outside
- We assess customer storage needs and make suggestions, including selling packing and moving supplies
- Daily storage unit inspections to confirm inventory and availability helps make sure spaces are ready to rent
- Auditing cash drawers and making bank deposits are part of the daily business
- We help keep our customers current with payments and make reminder and collection calls when required
- Ability to transport lift/move items weighing up to 35 pounds
- Our property managers should be able to walk in/around facilities spending up to 50% of their time in outdoor environments, including climbing stairs and opening large doors.
- Performing cleaning and daily maintenance tasks: including sweeping/mopping interior areas and maintain exterior grounds/curb appeal clean and free of debris.
- Experience: Successful candidates come from a variety of customer service centered sales environments including retail, restaurant, fast food or other service-based companies.
- Transportation: Our employees are required to have a valid driver’s license and utilize their own vehicle to travel between different work locations and/or while conducting other work-related business. (mileage reimbursement available)
More about Us!
Public Storage was recognized as A Great Place to Work by the Great Place to Work Institute. Our employees have also voted us as having Best Career Growth, ranked us in the Top 5% for Work Culture, and in the Top 10% for Diversity and Inclusion.
Apply Now for an opportunity to join Public Storage and be a part of the self-storage industry’s #1 team!