Operations & Sales Support Manager
With more than 2,600 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
Public Storage has an expanding portfolio in Third Party Management and looking to add a Operations and Sales Support Manager, working with our Acquisitions and Business Development team. The Ideal team member will create and drive a seamless environment for our Property Owners, the Business Development Managers and Client Services.
- Follows deal progress via timeline/checklist and resolves bottlenecks
- Maintains communication with stakeholders and solves issues prior to opening
- Facilitates and assists with redline process
- Builds and maintains client relationships
- Assists at trade shows/conventions
- Participates and coordinates transition calls between Property Managers and Client Services
- Monitors Third Party Management properties performance after opening
- Manages reporting of Deal tracker
- Helps create presence and participates in Trade Shows/Conventions
- Addresses problems through risk management and contingency planning and presents recommendations to Business Development Manager
- At least 5 years project management experience, preferable within commercial real estate or property management.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred or equivalent experience.
- Organized, goal-oriented ability to develop and maintain effective relationships and works well in small and large groups.
- Ability to clearly articulate point of view verbally and in writing and quickly grasp business objectives and strategies.
- Strong relationship building and team skills. Supervisory experience, developing, and leading a support team is highly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Suite.
- Strong presentation, and interpersonal capability, both internal and external
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: ability to keep stakeholders and third party owners informed
- Knowledge of property operations, including maintenance and insurance a plus
Public Storage offers competitive compensation program, in addition to medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, AD&D, 401(k) with company matching, FSAs for healthcare and dependent care. Public Storage is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Relocation assistance is not available for this role.