Manager, Real Estate Financial Analysis
With more than 2,400 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
We are looking for a Manager of Real Estate Financial Analysis to join our team in Glendale, CA. The Manager of Real Estate Financial Analysis will be responsible for all of the investment analysis for the real estate development, redevelopment, construction, and acquisition functions. This analysis will support the investment decisions, as well as the back end review of investment performance.
- Evaluate projected financial results of undertaking new projects, acquisition, divestitures, analyzing capital expenditure proposals and recommending courses of action.
- Perform financial analysis of yield for properties to show accurate income, expenses. lease-up to determine. NA\/ and Yield
- Forecasting of impact of investments on Company future operating results.
- Actively participate in judgment areas such as potential rent
- Regularly improving existing analytical methods
- Developing ad-hoc/new analytical methods tailored to unique investment circumstances that arise, in a repeatable manner that can be delegated.
- Conduct and coordinate due diligence on properties under contract for acquisition.
- Regular discussion and teamwork with heads of real estate functional areas.
- Participate in real estate investment committee process.
- Lead, manage and mentor direct reports.
- 7+ years of real estate financial analysis experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year university in Finance or related area required
- Advanced master's degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to use analysis in a problem-solving manner rather than just as a caretaker, by developing new analysis and improving existing analytical methods.
- Strong ability to communicate with all levels of the real estate organization, and explain financial methods to non-financial individuals.
- Advanced excel and other financial tool skills.
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally, with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team player, as this person will be influencing the group indirectly and working heavily with individuals throughout the organization.
- Ability to make recommendations, gain buy-in and lead projects to improve the processes and efficiencies of a business team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 743999689568870