Manager, Organizational Readiness
Public Storage is recognized as one of America’s Best Large Employers in 2022 by Forbes and our employees have also voted us as a Great Place to Work, having Best Career Growth, ranked us in the Top 5% for Work Culture, and in the Top 10% for Diversity and Inclusion.
With more than 2,800 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
Public Storage is looking for a Manager, Organizational Readiness to work out of the corporate office located in Glendale, CA. The Manager, Organizational Readiness will support engagement and adoption with an emphasis on employee experience, digital technology enablement, and innovation. This person should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where adaptability and flexibility will be key to their success
- Drive associate engagement & adoption of key initiatives and capabilities
- Design and deliver effective comprehensive communication plans that drive engagement and adoption
- Drive the implementation of high-level initiatives and serve as an internal information and communications hub for organizational projects and changes.
- Design change management solutions appropriate to create readiness
- Performs research, analysis to supplement and assist initiatives, projects and programs ensure organizational readiness.
- Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve business practices, and prioritize resources in the areas that will deliver the greatest impact.
- Conducting process reviews to understand dependencies and define ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Optimize new operating models and changes, leverage organizational capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 3+ years of relevant experience, required.
- Experience aligning diverse stakeholders to manage risk and change in fast-moving environments.
- Track record of adapting, learning new skill sets, and gaining an understanding of operational challenges.
- Proven experience executing on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Communication skills and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship building and "roll-up the sleeves" type of collaboration within a diverse, global, cross-functional team. Experience influencing others.
- Resourceful, action-orientated with experience getting things done and overcoming obstacles
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.