Interviewing Hiring Event for Customer Service Representative
We are interviewing for our Customer Service Representative Opening In the Aurora, Lakewood, Parker, CO Locations September 15th between 12:15 AM to 4:15 PM MST.
Please apply with the best time to contact you and a valid phone number.
We ask that you have the qualifications listed below:
Stable Work History
Must have Valid Driver's License with Reliable Transportation.
Able to work Full-Time and Part-Time Schedule between 9:30am to 6:00pm M-F Including Weekends and Some Holidays
Work Independently with Great Customer Service Skills, this role consist of a little Sales as well as some cleanings. Please Review our job description by clicking this link for more details about this position and its Pay then schedule your phone screen below: https://smrtr.io/4kxX-
Excellent Customer Service
- Provide outstanding customer service; recommend storage solutions and assist them with their storage needs
- Welcome customers and make their move-in a positive experience through friendly interaction and knowledgeable guidance
- Take pride in the appearance of your property; maintain a clean and debris-free location for a great customer experience
- Consult and sell Public Storage packing and moving supplies
- Work independently or with other team members at multiple locations
- Days will consist of a mix of customer service and property upkeep
- Make customer calls regarding their account, collections and other items; document notes on the computer system
- Conduct daily physical storage unit inspection; confirm inventory availability and ensure spaces are secure and/or ready to rent
- Manage, audit, balance cash drawer; prepare and make daily deposits
- Perform cleaning and maintenance such as sweeping, mopping, picking up trash and wiping windows to ensure a great customer experience
- Partner with District Managers and other team members to exceed company goals and expectations
- Hourly rate of 12.00
- On-site company housing at many locations
- Extensive paid training and coaching plans to grow your interpersonal and business skills - we want you to succeed!
- Comprehensive group healthcare programs
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Paid time off
- Next level roles and career opportunities throughout the United States
Successful candidates come from a variety of customer-centered environments including retail, restaurant, fast food or other service based companies
- Minimum one year of customer service and/or sales experience
- Energetic, outgoing and delivers service with a smile
- Strong communication, problem solving and time management skills
- Valid and current driver's license with reliable personal transportation used during the work day
- Can work from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm any day of the week, including weekends and holidays
- Adaptable - comfortable working alone or with other team members at multiple locations
- Proficient in Windows-based computer programs and data entry such as account notations and balancing daily transactions
- Perform cleaning and maintenance such as sweeping, mopping, picking up trash and wiping windows
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.