Inbound Sales Agent
Earn from $17 up to $27 per hour inclusive of bonus!
Full time, work from home position!
Immediate participation in Sales Agent Bonus Plan!
Join the industry leader! Public Storage has been leading the self-storage industry since 1972 and we are Hiring Now!
Public Storage was recognized as one of America’s Best Large Employers in 2022 by Forbes and our employees have also voted us as a Great Place to Work, having Best Career Growth, ranked us in the Top 5% for Work Culture, and in the Top 10% for Diversity and Inclusion.
As a Phone Sales Agent, you will be able to work virtually from the comfort of your own home. You have excellent communication skills and the ability to successfully sell products and services. You are proficient in computer skills and can comfortably navigate multiple screen applications. You thrive on exceeding goals, you like assisting customers by answering their questions in a professional manner, you like to capitalize on lucrative bonus opportunities offered and able to work full-time shifts which include evenings, weekends and holidays. If this is your niche, you have found the perfect opportunity with our company. We’re Public Storage, established in 1972. Today we have thousands of locations nationwide and are recognized as the leader in the self-storage industry!
We have a virtual hiring process with a quick turnaround. Apply Now for an opportunity to become a part of our winning team!
As a Sales Agent, you will earn a $12.00 hourly base rate plus a generous bonus. We even guaranteed you a minimum bonus of an additional $5 per hour worked during your first year of employment, so you’ll be making a total of $17.00 hourly right from the get go! Bonus plan details are provided during training.
- Receive inbound sales calls from customers; understand their storage needs and recommend an appropriate storage unit
- Consistently provide exceptional customer service and professionalism to all our customers
- Book reservations
- Attend one-on-one feedback sessions on sales performance and participate in team meetings to ensure success
- Adherence to your shift schedule and availability for calls, meeting and training
- Other duties as assigned
- Hourly rate of $12.00 plus monthly bonus ($5 per hour worked bonus guaranteed)
- Five weeks paid training with our training team in a virtual environment that support your journey with us and enhance your skills
- Work in the comfort of your own home
- Comprehensive group healthcare programs
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Internal promotional and career opportunities
- 1+ years of sales and/or customer service experience required
- Call Center/Phone sales experience is a plus
- Prior work from home experience preferred
- Proficient in Windows-based computer programs with excellent navigation skills
- Effective communication and sound listening skills
- Proven ability to build customer relationships via telephone
- Sales closing skills preferred
- Follow a sales process based on designed scripts
- Skills in languages other than English are a plus
To work from home you must have:
- Dedicated, uninterrupted and quiet space to work
- High speed home internet (internet testing will be required during interview process to confirm minimum internet speed requirement is met)
- Smartphone; app used for verification
- Public Storage will provide with the necessary equipment (laptop, headset, keyboard and mouse) to work from home
- Contact center operates 7 days a week from 3:00 am to 10 pm PST.
- Your initial training period is 5 weeks of remote classroom training.
- Days and hours of training:
- Monday-Friday from 7:00am-4:00pm PST or 8:00am- 5:00pm PST.
- Time off request(s) during training are discouraged and may not be available due to the classroom training program.
- Upon completion of training, your work schedule may include shifts during any of our operating days/times, including nights and weekends. You must be flexible and available for scheduling
Click the "APPLY" button to take charge of your sales career today!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.