Inbound Sales Agent
With more than 2,500 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
Start at $16 per hour and grow up to $26 per hour!
Full time, work from home position!
Immediate participation in Sales Agent Bonus Plan!
As a Phone Sales Agent, you will be able to work virtually from the comfort of your own home. You have excellent communication skills and the ability to successfully sell products and services. You thrive on exceeding goals, you like assisting customers by answering their questions in a professional manner, you like to capitalize on lucrative bonus opportunities offered and able to work full-time shifts which include evenings, weekends and holidays. If this is your niche, you have found the perfect opportunity with our company. We’re Public Storage, established in 1972. Today we have thousands of locations nationwide and are recognized as the leader in the self-storage industry!
During your first year of employment, as a Sales Agent, you will earn a minimum of $16 per hour worked ($11 hourly base rate with a $5 per hour worked bonus guarantee). Bonus plan details are provided during training.
- Receive inbound sales calls from customers; understand their storage needs and recommend an appropriate storage unit
- Consistently provide exceptional customer service and professionalism to all our customers
Day-to Day Business
- Book reservations
- Attend one-on-one feedback sessions on sales performance and participate in team meetings to ensure success
- Other duties as assigned
- Virtual video training conducted by dedicated trainers
- Paid training starting day one
- Individual video coaching
- Hourly rate of $11 plus monthly bonus($5 per hour worked bonus guarantee during first year)
- Six weeks paid training
- Work in the comfort of your own home
- Comprehensive group healthcare programs
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Internal promotional and career opportunities
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR YOUR SUCCESS:
- 1+ years sales and/or customer service experience required
- Call Center/Phone sales experience is a plus
- Proficient in Windows-based computer programs with excellent navigation skills
- Effective communication and sound listening skills
- Proven ability to build customer relationships via telephone
- Sales closing skills preferred
- Follow a sales process based on designed scripts
- Skills in languages other than English are a plus
To work from home you must have:
- Dedicated, quiet space to work
- High speed home internet (internet testing will be required during interview process to confirm minimum internet speed requirement is met)
- Webcam and microphone for virtual meetings preferred
- Smartphone; app used for verification
Click the "APPLY" button to take charge of your sales and service career today!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines