HIRING EVENT - COSTA MESA, CA
OPEN HOUSE - HIRING EVENT - THURSDAY!
Thursday, January 17th, 2019
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Public Storage Property #20153
2075 Newport Blvd
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
For directions, please call (949)-420-9442
Now Hiring: Irvine - Santa Ana - Tustin - Costa Mesa
- Full-time day-shift; No Nights!
- Multiple positions available -- Invite your friends and family!
- Please bring a copy of your resume.
- Dress for a job interview.
Excellent Customer Service
- Provide outstanding customer service; recommend storage solutions and assist them with their storage needs
- Welcome customers and make their move-in a positive experience through friendly interaction and knowledgeable guidance
- Take pride in the appearance of your property; maintain a clean and debris-free location for a great customer experience
- Consult and sell Public Storage packing and moving supplies
- Work independently or with other team members at multiple locations
- Days will consist of a mix of customer service and property upkeep
- Make customer calls regarding their account, collections and other items; document notes on the computer system
- Conduct daily physical storage unit inspection; confirm inventory availability and ensure spaces are secure and/or ready to rent
- Manage, audit, balance cash drawer; prepare and make daily deposits
- Perform cleaning and maintenance such as sweeping, mopping, picking up trash and wiping windows to ensure a great customer experience
- Partner with District Managers and other team members to exceed company goals and expectations
- Hourly rate of $12.50
- On-site company housing at many locations
- Extensive paid training and coaching plans to grow your interpersonal and business skills - we want you to succeed!
- Comprehensive group healthcare programs
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Paid time off
- Next level roles and career opportunities throughout the United States
- Successful candidates come from a variety of customer-centered environments including retail, restaurant, fast food or other service based companies
- Minimum one year of customer service and/or sales experience
- Energetic, outgoing and delivers service with a smile
- Strong communication, problem solving and time management skills
- Valid and current driver's license with reliable personal transportation used during the work day
- Can work from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm any day of the week, including weekends and holidays
- Adaptable - comfortable working alone or with other team members at multiple locations
- Proficient in Windows-based computer programs and data entry such as account notations and balancing daily transactions
- Perform cleaning and maintenance such as sweeping, mopping, picking up trash and wiping windows
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 743999681940119