Public Storage is recognized as one of America’s Best Large Employers in 2022 by Forbes and our employees have also voted us as a Great Place to Work, having Best Career Growth, ranked us in the Top 5% for Work Culture, and in the Top 10% for Diversity and Inclusion.
With more than 2,800 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst with strong analytical and modeling skills to support our Third Party Management operation in Glendale, CA.
- Prepare projections and budgets for 3rd Party properties
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial reports
- Maintain and improve various financial databases/models
- Perform ongoing analysis and monitor activities and performance
- Prepare various management reports such as P&L, performance report, etc.
- Partner with various departments such as Accounting, Cash Management, Client Services, and Operations to resolve 3rd Party related issues.
- Prepare month-end journal entries and reconcile various accounts
- Provide variance analysis of budget vs. actual results for assigned areas and explain the causes of any variances
- Develop ad hoc reports as needed
Base Pay Range: $75,000 - $100,000
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of our total awards approach to compensation which is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses or incentives.
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related area from an accredited 4-year university preferred
- 1-2 years of related experience in finance, accounting, and real estate
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (vlookups, formulas, if statements, pivot tables, etc.)
- Outstanding organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Exceptional presentation and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of SQL a plus
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple tasks/projects
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.