Facilities Services Specialist, Centralized
Public Storage is recognized as one of America’s Best Large Employers in 2022 by Forbes and our employees have also voted us as a Great Place to Work, having Best Career Growth, ranked us in the Top 5% for Work Culture, and in the Top 10% for Diversity and Inclusion.
With more than 2,800 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
Public Storage has an immediate opening for a Facilities Support Specialist based in our Plano, Texas Office. In this role you will support our centralized Energy Management program. You will work with both internal and external partners to handle the day to day management of utility account transfers and provide data management related to our solar program.
- Utility account transfers
- Creating and dispatching annual solar O&M work orders
- Solar project administrative support
- Dispatch Work Orders with a focus on managing warranties for LED lighting and Signage
- Initial check and review of solar production
- Initial review of solar-related questions for utility accounts
- Maintaining property information files
- Invoice processing
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- High energy with ability to multi-task
- Customer service experience
- Utility/Energy experience preferred
- Facilities or construction knowledge a plus
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Products (MS Office Suite-Outlook, Word and Excel)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.