Executive Administrative Assistant
With more than 2,400 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
Public Storage is looking for an Executive Assistant who is upbeat, resourceful, a self-starter, and reliable to join our constantly-growing company. This role provides administrative and logistical support for all members of the Executive team but primarily supports our CEO and President. By joining our team, you become an integral part of our dynamic company and are poised for a bright future with Public Storage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform administrative duties for senior management, including but not limited to: screening calls, managing calendars, travel arrangements, operations organization charts, processing expenses, meeting and event planning, and client relations.
- Responsible for the coordination of the day-to-day operation of the CEO's office
- Arrange and coordinate meetings (including space, travel, meals and equipment).
- Proactively manage special projects delegated by senior management including monthly reporting.
- Research and compile data for senior management on routine and special projects.
- Respond to routine requests for information from external and internal sources.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, reports, and presentations.
- Coordinate with managers and HR to onboard new employees.
- A minimum of 3-5 years prior experience as an executive assistant to C-Suite preferred.
- Motivated, diligent learner that is able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Skill in coordinating meetings and presentations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office Programs required.
- Prior Experience with Concur a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 743999678357124