Divisional Recruiter Manager
With more than 2,400 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
But size isn't everything. We've maintained a leadership position in the self-storage industry for almost half a century by focusing on our customers and hiring A-players and best in class talent.
We are looking for a leader to join our Talent Acquisition Team. The Divisional Recruiting Manager will lead a team of Field Recruiters to deliver highly qualified candidates and Talent Acquisition support to the Public Storage Field organization.
- Influence and provide expertise to create and implement recruitment strategies.
- Develop and drive customized plans to meet staffing goals.
- Inspires and motivates the Divisional Field Recruiters to creatively approach sourcing and recruiting.
- Manages timely recruiting, screening, interviewing and onboarding of applicants for all Field positions.
- Provides expert Talent Acquisition consultation and training to both recruitment and human resources staff as well Field management
- 3+ years of experience leading recruitment and/or talent acquisition operations
- Experience defining and delivering recruiting strategies
- Experience working with recruiting tools and systems, including resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and spreadsheets
- Experience utilizing metrics and data to drive decision-making
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree highly preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, influencing, listening, fact finding, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to think strategically and execute systematically.
- Flexibility to adapt and prioritize.
- Ability to take an organized and process oriented approach to staffing and on boarding
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.