Divisional Administrative Assistant
With more than 2,400 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
Public Storage is looking for a Divisional Administrative Assistant who is upbeat, resourceful, a self-starter, and reliable to join our constantly-growing company. This role supports the Divisional Vice President of Operations and the Division Operations Managers based out of our region office in Glendale, CA. By joining our team, you become an integral part of our dynamic company and are poised for a bright future with Public Storage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating and organizing Outlook calendars and meetings.
- Overseeing and coordinating travel administration.
- Accounts payable and receivables
- Report generation to assist with annual property plans, revenue models and budgets.
- Maintain and update business plans, capital improvements, and revenue and marketing models.
- Maintain and update all legal cases, incident damage reports, property unit mix updates, auction dates and legal publications for notice of sale.
- Screening calls and coordinating communication between property, management and corporate personnel.
- Order supplies and oversee office machine maintenance and repair
- Handling all expense reimbursements and analysis.
- Tracking and reporting budgets and metrics.
- Creating reports using Microsoft Excel and other software programs.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations as instructed.
- Drafting and editing correspondence.
- Answering phones promptly and with professionalism.
- Basic administrative duties such as copying and filing (both electronic and physical files).
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 years administrative and executive experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the Internet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High-level commitment to quality and detail.
- Possess a strong work ethic and be able to work independently.
- Intense focus on excellent customer service, high standards for work product, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and exercise independent/sound judgment and exercise diplomacy in all areas of responsibility.
- Proven time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and work with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to anticipate executives and department needs and acts proactively.
- Ability to meet new challenges with an open mind and an optimistic response.
- Exceptional assessment and organizational skills.
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Public Storage offers competitive compensation program, in addition to medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, AD&D, 401(k) with company matching, FSAs for healthcare and dependent care. Public Storage is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Relocation assistance is not available for this role.
Videos To Watch