$103.000.00 in Your First Year!
Stock Award upon Hire and Participation in Company Annual Stock Program!
We Promote From Within Our Organization. Your Opportunity to Grow is in Your Hands!
As a District Manager, you’re passionate about operational excellence, providing remarkable customer experiences and driving sales! You take pride in developing and leading an effective team; motivating them to achieve desired goals. Your leadership qualities give you the edge in successfully managing a portfolio of multi-unit locations and executing company strategies without compromising on customer experiences. If this is you, you are the leader we’re looking for! We are Public Storage, established in 1972; today we have thousands of locations nationwide and recognized as the leader in the self-storage industry!
Lead, Manage and Develop People, Brand Ambassador & Operational Excellence
Lead an Engaged Team:
- Recruit, motivate and retain a dedicated team of customer facing customer front line employees
- Drive your team with effective communication and provide coaching on customer service and sales strategies
Brand Ambassador & Operational Excellence:
- Managing physical assets including repair and maintenance systems and processes, vendor management and cleaning standards.
- Oversee delinquent tenant processes including auctions by coaching your team to reduce delinquency rates and improve customer retention.
- Conduct monthly property audits and ensure operational standards and safety compliance are met.
Deliver Outstanding Customer Service:
- Provide a welcoming and well-maintained environment to customers through your team, effective facility maintenance and vendor management
- Address customer inquiries and concerns promptly in a professional manner
- Grow and Maintain a Robust Business
- Drive business forward using analytics to identify trends, develop and implement strategies to capitalize on opportunities in your district.
- Communicate effectively with customers, colleagues and team-members.
- $124,000 annual total compensation award opportunity including base, bonus (paid quarterly), restricted stock units and stock dividends.
- $20,000 potential performance-based bonus in your second year
- Participation in company stock program that includes dividends paid quarterly
- Internal promotional and career opportunities throughout the United States.
- Extensive training and coaching plans - we want you to succeed!
- Comprehensive group healthcare programs.
- 401(k) with generous employer match.
- Paid time off.
- Monday thru Friday work schedule.
Qualifications & Expectations
- Demonstrated leadership in building, developing and retaining high-performing teams of non-exempt employees in a retail, service, hospitality or related industry.
- Proven track record of top tier performance.
- Experience managing operational audits and payroll budgets.
- Exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Passion for sales and customer service excellence.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Weekend availability by telephone.
- 5 work Saturday’s per year required during peak season.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.