Director, Digital Performance
With more than 2,600 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
The Director of Digital Performance will encompass both Digital Acceleration and traditional Digital/Direct research, analysis, insight generation, and optimizations. This position includes the understanding of online and direct marketing dynamics through developing critical business insights across our clients to increase their ROAS on media investments. This leader will be expected to work closely with Marketing teams to make optimization recommendations based on performance data to further push business results. This influential member will lead and drive execution of performance and usability audits to identify opportunities to optimize the Public Storage digital stack ensuring optimal customer experience during peak periods.
- Define & Evolve Performance Mgmt. practice & process to ensure adherence to contemporary best practices and continuing industry progression.
- Drive assessment and evolution of the selection of tools leveraged to operate the performance of the Public Storage portfolio.
- Participate in testing related to updates of existing digital applications and environments as well as user acceptance testing for new integrations.
- Work with Product & Business teams to define requirements and provide input into engineering and delivery of technical integrations, best practices, partner services, and industry trends.
- Oversee the Digital Analytics for the organization and related reporting delivery processes.
- Create impactful insights and actions based on a multitude of data points which can be effectively communicated to all leadership levels.
- Foster collaboration across teams and create forums to bring functions together to share performance and make optimization decisions. Take an agnostic digital approach; you’ll be expected to recommend cross channel optimizations that are data led and will drive business results.
- 10+ years of digital performance management
- 5-7 years in people management role within IT shared service organization
- 5-7 years of people management experience
- Strength in building partnerships; working collaboratively with a variety of skills and levels and strong problem solving and analytical skills; Proven strength in driving for business outcomes and results.
- Strong verbal and written communications, and the ability to work well with the business and technical teams.
- Action/Decision oriented mind set and adaptable to changing requirements and direction in a transformative environment.