Digital Quality Assurance Analyst
Public Storage is recognized as one of America’s Best Large Employers in 2022 by Forbes and our employees have also voted us as a Great Place to Work, having Best Career Growth, ranked us in the Top 5% for Work Culture, and in the Top 10% for Diversity and Inclusion.
With more than 2,800 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
As a Digital Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the planning, design, and execution of system testing. The QA Analyst will be part of our IT Department and will work closely with the Digital QA, Software Developers, and business stakeholders to execute and validate test cases based upon system requirements. Solutions are tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy and/or external systems.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Write, implement, and document test cases to identify defects and update system requirements.
- Develop, document and maintain test artifacts i.e. Test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripting.
- Conduct exploratory testing to evaluate robustness and functionality of systems.
- Write SQL scripts to validate data quality and system output
- Backend database testing including validating stored procedures, jobs, and triggers.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Communicate defects and feature interaction problems to developers and other stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience in IT and Software Quality Assurance
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- Solid experience in the analysis, interpretation and presentation of performance metrics
- Strong Analytical skills with proven ability to troubleshoot systems-related issues.
- Organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and jobs to meet deadlines.
- Strong capacity for operating in a flexible, dynamic environment where creative thinking is required.
- Knowledge of Web Services (SOAP/REST), Postman, Swagger, XML
- Experience with using SOASTA CloudTest, Selenium, WebDriver, TestNG, Jenkins, GitHub, Eclipse, Maven, AppDynamics a Plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.