Customer Service Supervisor
Public Storage is recognized as one of America’s Best Large Employers in 2022 by Forbes and our employees have also voted us as a Great Place to Work, having Best Career Growth, ranked us in the Top 5% for Work Culture, and in the Top 10% for Diversity and Inclusion.
With more than 2,800 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
Have you ever envisioned yourself as a high performer in one of America's leading corporate call centers? Now is your chance to check out a career opportunity with America's self-storage leader, Public Storage.
We are currently hiring for a Virtual Contact Center Customer Service Supervisor.
As a Customer Service Supervisor, you will directly supervise and motivate a team of 15-20 members to ensure the highest quality of service possible, assigning their work and setting priorities to ensure efficiency and productivity all while servicing Public Storage customers in a professional and positive manner.
- Manage team handling incoming phone calls
- Routinely conduct call monitoring to ensure consistency in the level of quality of service, identify training gaps and providing feedback to associates
- Provide coaching and direction to associates on handling customer service contacts including resolving difficult issues, improving soft skills behaviors, problem resolution and adherence to established guidelines
- Assist team by being available to answer questions, investigate and resolve issues relating to customer's issues and other service related concerns
- Participate in the planning and evaluation of root cause issues to increase continuous improvement in the field, determine and identify trends and make appropriate, timely recommendations to management.
- Prepare and utilize reporting to track individual and group performance on productivity metrics, quality assurance, attendance accountability, employee development and disciplinary actions while ensuring consistent and timely delivery and documentation of records
- Assist in troubleshooting issues related to the phone system, Internet connectivity, computer issues, logins, headphones, etc.
- Handle escalated issues via telephone and email coming from associates, field employees, corporate offices and senior level executives
- Minimum of 3-5 years customer service supervision experience, preferably in an inbound Call Center environment
- Familiarity with Call Center management software a plus.
- Experience in sales, retail or customer experience
- Bilingual Spanish speaker a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.