Customer Service Supervisor
Have you ever envisioned yourself as a high performer in one of America's leading corporate call centers? Now is your chance to check out a career opportunity with America's self-storage leader, Public Storage.
We are currently hiring for a Virtual Contact Center Customer Service Supervisor.
With over 2,200 properties and 40 years of continuing success, Public Storage can offer you a tremendous career opportunity. As a Customer Service Supervisor, you will directly supervise and motivate a team of 15-20 members to ensure the highest quality of service possible, assigning their work and setting priorities to ensure efficiency and productivity all while servicing Public Storage customers in a professional and positive manner.
- Manage team handling incoming phone calls
- Routinely conduct call monitoring to ensure consistency in the level of quality of service, identify training gaps and providing feedback to associates
- Provide coaching and direction to associates on handling customer service contacts including resolving difficult issues, improving soft skills behaviors, problem resolution and adherence to established guidelines
- Assist team by being available to answer questions, investigate and resolve issues relating to customer's issues and other service related concerns
- Participate in the planning and evaluation of root cause issues to increase continuous improvement in the field, determine and identify trends and make appropriate, timely recommendations to management.
- Prepare and utilize reporting to track individual and group performance on productivity metrics, quality assurance, attendance accountability, employee development and disciplinary actions while ensuring consistent and timely delivery and documentation of records
- Assist in troubleshooting issues related to the phone system, Internet connectivity, computer issues, logins, headphones, etc.
- Handle escalated issues via telephone and email coming from associates, field employees, corporate offices and senior level executives
- Minimum of 3-5 years customer service supervision experience, preferably in an inbound Call Center environment
- Familiarity with Call Center management software a plus.
- Experience in sales, retail or customer experience
- Bilingual Spanish speaker a plus
Apply today to take your career to the next level!
Public Storage offers competitive base and bonus, in addition to medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, AD&D, 401(k) with company matching, FSA's for healthcare and dependent care. Public Storage is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.