Customer Service Specialist
Public Storage has been leading the self-storage industry since 1972 and we are hiring now for full time, remote positions!
As a?Call Center Customer Service Specialist, you will be able to work from the comfort of our own home. You have a passion for helping people, resolving issues and addressing customer inquiries.
We are hiring now for our training class that starts on February 27th!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Answer inbound existing customer calls as well as making outbound return calls
- Provide customers with the highest levels of service and professionalism while handling customer inquiries regarding their account, billing questions/issues and company policy
- Research, define and understand customer concerns/issues, follow-up and collect data while considering viable solutions
- Handle all escalated calls with professionalism and a positive attitude
- Attend one-on-one feedback sessions on performance and participate in team meetings
- Adhere to your scheduled shift and available for calls, meetings and training
- Other projects as assigned
BENEFITS WE OFFER YOU:
- Starting hourly rate of $14?with annual merit increases based on performance
- Four weeks paid training with our training team in a virtual environment
- Comprehensive group healthcare programs
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Paid time off
- Internal promotional and career opportunities
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU:
- 1+ years of customer service experience required
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient in Windows-based computer programs with excellent multitasking and computer navigation skills
- Prior work from home experience preferred
- Skills in languages other than English are a plus
We provide the necessary equipment to work from home, but you must have:
- Dedicated, uninterrupted and quiet space to work
- High speed home internet with a minimum download speed of 20mbps and upload speed of 10mbps
- To check your speed please visit http://openspeedtest.com and click on the "test" icon ?
- Our Contact center operates 7 days a week from 3:00am to 10:00pm PST
- Your initial training period is 5 weeks of remote classroom training (training schedule is provided upon hire)
- Upon completion of training, your work schedule may include shifts during any of our operating days/times, including nights and weekends. You must be flexible and available for scheduling
- Full time is 40 hours per week
- This is a remote position, but you will need to reside in the area posted for onboarding purposes.
Click the?"APPLY"?button to take charge of your sales career today!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.