Customer Service Specialist
As a Call Center Customer Service Agent, you love helping people; you’re compassionate, you listen; you’re good at addressing customer inquiries regarding company products and services and their account and billing issues. Most of all, you enjoy resolving issues in a positive manner, keeping company interests in mind. If this is you, your search for a Customer Service position ends here; we have the perfect opportunity for you at our state-of-the-art Call Center! We’re Public Storage, established in 1972, today we have thousands of locations nationwide and are recognized as the leader in the self-storage industry!
We’ve recently been recognized by our employees as a great place to work, having Best Career Growth, rank in the Top 5% for Work Culture, and also in the Top 10% for Diversity and Inclusion for similar sized companies.
Excellent Customer Service
- Provide customers with the highest levels of service and professionalism to ensure customer satisfaction without compromising on Public Storage integrity
- Act as a liaison between customers and management; ability to resolve multifaceted issues that may require extensive research and complex decision making skills
Day-to Day Business
- Answer inbound customer calls on a daily basis and perform administrative duties on items such as customer account and status inquiries, and make outbound return calls to customers
- Attend one-on-one feedback sessions on performance and participate in team meetings to ensure success
- Participate and contribute in related Customer Service, Marketing and other projects as assigned
- Starting hourly rate of $12 with annual merit increases based on performance
- Four weeks paid training
- Comprehensive group healthcare programs
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Internal promotional and career opportunities
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience -- preferably in a call center, hospitality or banking environment
- Multitask; talk and type; move from administrative to live calls
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Research, define and understand customer concerns/issues, follow-up and collect data while considering viable solutions
- Proficient in Windows-based computer programs with excellent navigation skills.
- Skills in languages other than English are a plus
To work from home you must have:
- Dedicated, quiet space to work
- High speed home internet (internet testing will be required during interview process to confirm minimum internet speed requirement is met)
- Webcam and microphone for virtual meetings preferred
- Smartphone; app used for verification
Click the "APPLY" button to take charge of your sales and service career today or text "PSCALL" to 25000
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.