Customer Service Specialist
As a Call Center Customer Service Agent, you love helping people; you’re compassionate, you listen; you’re good at addressing customer inquiries regarding company products and services and their account and billing issues. Most of all, you enjoy resolving issues in a positive manner, keeping company interests in mind. If this is you, your search for a Customer Service position ends here; we have the perfect opportunity for you at our state-of-the-art Call Center! We’re Public Storage, established in 1972, today we have thousands of locations nationwide and are recognized as the leader in the self-storage industry!
Excellent Customer Service
- Provide customers with the highest levels of service and professionalism to ensure customer satisfaction without compromising on Public Storage integrity
- Act as a liaison between customers and management; ability to resolve multifaceted issues that may require extensive research and complex decision making skills
Day-to Day Business
- Answer inbound customer calls on a daily basis and perform administrative duties on items such as customer account and status inquiries, and make outbound return calls to customers
- Attend one-on-one feedback sessions on performance and participate in team meetings to ensure success
- Participate and contribute in related Customer Service, Marketing and other projects as assigned
- Starting hourly rate of $14 with annual merit increases based on performance
- Four weeks paid training
- Comprehensive group healthcare programs
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Paid time off
- Internal promotional and career opportunities
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience -- preferably in a call center, hospitality or banking environment
- Multitask; talk and type; move from administrative to live calls
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Research, define and understand customer concerns/issues, follow-up and collect data while considering viable solutions
- Proficient in Windows-based computer programs with excellent navigation skills.
- Skills in languages other than English are a plus
Click the "APPLY" button to take charge of your sales and service career today!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 743999685937856