Customer Service-Self Storage Mgr
$500 New Hire Bonus - Yes, you read that right! Apply today and receive a job offer by July 31, 2021 to be eligible for a $500 bonus after 90 days of employment with us!
Join the industry leader! Public Storage has been leading the self-storage industry since 1972.
We’ve recently been recognized by our employees as a great place to work, receiving awards for having a Strong Operations Team, and being in the Top 5% in Work Culture for similarly sized employers. We’ve also received an award for our Great Company Outlook, and ranked in the Top 10% in Diversity and Inclusion for companies in our size range.
Apply now for an opportunity to become a part of our winning team!
Our virtual hiring process has a quick turnaround, including a video interview process!
Our Property Manager/ Customer Service position can be full-time or have full-time flexible days. With either, we provide full benefits and we train for success! Our hours allow for both your early mornings and evenings to be free!
We have Socially-distant guidelines and many on-site precautions designed to keep you and our customers safe! The health and well-being of our staff and the public matter to us and we don’t take it lightly! Our business model allows for our property managers to work independently, both indoors and outside with limited exposure to others.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Public Storage, with our innovative customer solutions including online rentals and additional contact-less options. As a property manager you will help shape the way our industry operates as we continue to grow! Apply now for an opportunity to become a part of our winning team!
Our Property Managers strive to be the best Customer Service Representatives in the industry.
As a Property Manager, you provide superior customer service and a positive experience to all customers, but not in the early morning or late at night. You enjoy providing solutions to customers and selling products and services. You do not mind splitting your time between the office and outdoors to ensure the grounds and buildings are at a quality you can be proud of. If this is you, you have found your fit; our Property Manager position is perfect for you and we will train you to succeed.
- Work independently at multiple locations within your District; spend time both inside and outside our property offices
- Assess customer storage needs and recommend appropriate solutions for a positive move-in, including offering applicable packing and moving supplies
- Take pride in the appearance of your property by keeping surfaces and high-touch areas clean; including sweeping, mopping, debris removal, and wiping windows
- Conduct daily physical storage unit inspection; confirm inventory availability and ensure spaces are secure and/or ready to rent
- Manage, audit, balance cash drawer; prepare and make daily deposits
- Exceed and maintain company goals and expectations at your assigned properties and get rewarded for it!
- Help keep customers current with payment and make collection calls when required
- Address customer calls or concerns regarding storage units and accounts
Total Rewards package available to our team:
- Work-life balance through flexible scheduling
- Cost effective health offerings such as medical, dental, and vision
- Telemedicine for easier access to healthcare professionals
- Tax-free Flex spending accounts to cover you and your dependents
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Build your retirement nest egg quicker through our 401k with company match
- Basic life and accidental death insurance at no cost to you
Employee Discounts and Perks are also available!
- Health and fitness-related partnerships
- Legal services, Home and Auto Insurance, and even pet insurance
- Exclusive discounts on a wide variety of vendors, merchants, stores, etc.
- Ticket and entertainment, travel, and local deals
Our Property Managers also enjoy monthly bonus opportunities and career progression
We offer best-in-class-training to support your journey with us and enhance your skills
On-site company housing is available to employees at many of our locations
Hourly rate of $11.00
Successful candidates come from a variety of customer-centered environments including retail, restaurant, fast food or other service based companies.
Since opening our first self-storage facility in 1972, we've grown to become the largest owner and operator of self-storage facilities in the world. With our customer focus and a significant presence in major markets, we've maintained a leadership position in the self-storage industry for almost half a century. We owe our success to our driven and talented groups of people across all levels of our organization; from our Property Managers who greet and assist our customers every day to our District Managers who strive to ensure each member of their team is trained for success; our Corporate team-members and Company Officers work passionately to provide Field Management with tools required for them to succeed.
With over 5,000 team members from all different races, backgrounds, and life experiences, we celebrate inclusion and value the diversity each person brings to Public Storage. Be a part of our thriving community!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. REFD0272
Videos To Watch