Customer Service - Self Storage Manager
Public Storage is the self-storage industry leader and we are Hiring Now!
Earn $13.00 Per Hour
Total Rewards package available to our team:
- We work Flexible and Full-Time Schedules between the hours of 9:30am and 6pm (weekends ‘til 5pm)
- Employees become eligible for Full-time Benefits by working an average of 20+ hours - Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, paid time off, sick time, and flex spending
- Company paid life, accidental death insurance, and exclusive vendor discounts
- Mileage reimbursement is provided when traveling between properties or other work-related tasks
- On-site company housing is available to employees at many of our locations (performance and tenure required for eligibility)
- Our Property Managers have the opportunity to earn performance-based bonuses!
- Our Property Managers get to work independently at multiple locations; spending time both inside and outside
- We assess customer storage needs and make suggestions, including selling packing and moving supplies
- Daily storage unit inspections to confirm inventory and availability helps make sure spaces are ready to rent
- Auditing cash drawers and making bank deposits are part of the daily business
- We help keep our customers current with payments and make reminder and collection calls when required
- Ability to transport lift/move items weighing up to 35 pounds
- Our property managers should be able to walk in/around facilities spending up to 50% of their time in outdoor environments, including climbing stairs and opening large doors.
- Performing cleaning and daily maintenance tasks: including sweeping/mopping interior areas and maintain exterior grounds/curb appeal clean and free of debris.
Experience: Successful candidates come from a variety of customer service centered sales environments including retail, restaurant, fast food or other service-based companies.
Transportation: Our employees are required to have a valid driver’s license and utilize their own vehicle to travel between different work locations and/or while conducting other work-related business. (mileage reimbursement available)
We owe our success to our driven and talented teams across all levels of our organization; from our Property Managers who interact with our customers every day to our District Managers who strive to ensure each member of their team is trained for success. Every team-member contributes to our success and is part of the reason we continue to grow and be the industry leader. And we appreciate each and every one of our 5,000 plus team members who come from all different races, backgrounds, and life experiences. We celebrate inclusion and value the diversity that each person brings to Public Storage. We welcome everyone to apply and hope to have you join our thriving community today!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.