Customer Service - Self Storage Manager
Public Storage is the self-storage industry leader and we are Hiring Now!
Earn $15.50 Per Hour
Total Rewards package available to our team:
- We work Flexible and Full-Time Schedules between the hours of 9:30am and 6pm (weekends ‘til 5pm)
- Employees become eligible for Full-time Benefits by working an average of 20+ hours - Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, paid time off, sick time, and flex spending
- Company paid life, accidental death insurance, and exclusive vendor discounts
- Mileage reimbursement is provided when traveling between properties or other work-related tasks
- On-site company housing is available to employees at many of our locations (performance and tenure required for eligibility)
- Our Property Managers have the opportunity to earn performance-based bonuses!
- Our Property Managers get to work independently at multiple locations; spending time both inside and outside
- We assess customer storage needs and make suggestions, including selling packing and moving supplies
- Daily storage unit inspections to confirm inventory and availability helps make sure spaces are ready to rent
- Auditing cash drawers and making bank deposits are part of the daily business
- We help keep our customers current with payments and make reminder and collection calls when required
- Ability to transport lift/move items weighing up to 35 pounds
- Our property managers should be able to walk in/around facilities spending up to 50% of their time in outdoor environments, including climbing stairs and opening large doors.
- Performing cleaning and daily maintenance tasks: including sweeping/mopping interior areas and maintain exterior grounds/curb appeal clean and free of debris.
Experience: Successful candidates come from a variety of customer service centered sales environments including retail, restaurant, fast food or other service-based companies.
Transportation: Our employees are required to have a valid driver’s license and utilize their own vehicle to travel between different work locations and/or while conducting other work-related business. (mileage reimbursement available)
More about Us!
Public Storage was recognized as A Great Place to Work by the Great Place to Work Institute. Our employees have also voted us as having Best Career Growth, ranked us in the Top 5% for Work Culture, and in the Top 10% for Diversity and Inclusion.
Apply Now for an opportunity to join Public Storage and be a part of the self-storage industry’s #1 team!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 0bba1c60-4f00-4e19-8604-2c150853f5c3