Customer Service Rep-Self Storage Mgr
Join the industry leader! Public Storage has been leading the self-storage industry since 1972 and we are Hiring Now!
Public Storage was recognized as one of America’s Best Large Employers in 2022 by Forbes and our employees have also voted us as a Great Place to Work, having Best Career Growth, ranked us in the Top 5% for Work Culture, and in the Top 10% for Diversity and Inclusion.
We have a virtual hiring process with a quick turnaround, including a video interview process! So Let’s Talk!
Our on-site safety protocols are designed to keep you and our customers safe!
We Care about You!
Our Property Manager/ Customer Service position can be Full-Time or have full-time Flexible schedules and you are eligible for full benefits!
With our innovative customer solutions including online rentals and additional contact-less options, there’s never been a more exciting time to join Public Storage. Now’s the Time!
You Manage the Property! As a property manager you will work independently on a property, working both indoors and outside managing the daily office tasks, retail sales, and maintaining the facility.
Apply Now for an opportunity to become a part of our winning team!
Total Rewards package available to our team:
- Full-Time and Flexible Schedules available (3-4 day work week with opportunity for additional days)
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Cost effective health offerings such as medical, dental, and vision
- Tele-medicine for easier access to healthcare
- Tax free Flex spending accounts to cover you and your dependents
- Build your retirement nest egg quicker through our 401(k) with company match
- Basic life and accidental death insurance at no cost to you
Employee Discounts and Perks are also available!
- Exclusive discounts on a wide variety of vendors, merchants, stores, tickets, entertainment, travel, and more!
- Health and fitness related partnerships
- Legal services, Home and Auto Insurance, and even pet insurance
On-site company housing is available to employees at many of our locations.
We offer best-in-class-training to support your journey with us and enhance your skills.
$17.00 an hour
With monthly bonus opportunities and career progression our Property Managers strive to be the best Customer Service Representatives in the industry. Our Property Manager/ Customer Service position can be Full-Time or have full-time flexible schedules working between the hours of 9:30am and 6pm on weekdays; 9:30am and 5pm on weekends. No early mornings or late nights!
- Work independently at multiple locations; spend time both inside and outside
- Conduct daily storage unit inspections; confirm inventory availability, clean and ensure spaces are ready to rent
- Help keep customers current with payment and make collection calls when required
- Assess customer storage needs and make suggestions, including offering packing and moving supplies
- Keep surfaces and high-touch areas clean; including sweeping, mopping, debris removal, and wiping windows
- Manage, audit, balance cash drawer; prepare and make daily deposits
Successful candidates come from a variety of customer service-centered sales environments including retail, restaurant, fast food or other service based companies.
We owe our success to our driven and talented teams across all levels of our organization; from our Property Managers who interact with our customers every day to our District Managers who strive to ensure each member of their team is trained for success. Every team-member contributes to our success and is part of the reason we continue to grow and be the industry leader. And we appreciate each and every one of our 5,000 plus team members who come from all different races, backgrounds, and life experiences. We celebrate inclusion and value the diversity that each person brings to Public Storage. We welcome everyone to apply and hope to have you join our thriving community today!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 0cf57585-2725-4b23-bf31-4e99892fceb2