Customer Service Rep-Self Storage Mgr
Join the industry leader! Public Storage has been leading the self-storage industry since 1972 and we are Hiring Now!
We’ve recently been recognized by our employees as a Great Place to Work, having Best Career Growth, rank in the Top 5% for Work Culture, and also in the Top 10% for Diversity and Inclusion for similar sized companies.
We have a virtual hiring process with a quick turnaround, including a video interview process! So Let’s Talk!
Our Socially-Distant guidelines and many on-site safety protocols are designed to keep you and our customers safe! We Care about You!
Our Property Manager/ Customer Service position can be Full-Time or have full-time Flexible schedules. With either, your early mornings and evenings will be free, and you are eligible for full benefits!
With our innovative customer solutions including online rentals and additional contact-less options, there’s never been a more exciting time to join Public Storage. Now’s the Time!
As a property manager you will work independently on a property, working both indoors and outside managing the daily office tasks, retail sales, and maintaining the facility. You Manage the Property!
Apply Now for an opportunity to become a part of our winning team!
Total Rewards package available to our team:
- Full-Time and Flexible Schedules available (3-4 day work week with opportunity for additional days)
- Cost effective health offerings such as medical, dental, and vision
- Tele-medicine for easier access to healthcare
- Tax free Flex spending accounts to cover you and your dependents
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Build your retirement nest egg quicker through our 401(k) with company match
- Basic life and accidental death insurance at no cost to you
Employee Discounts and Perks are also available!
- Health and fitness related partnerships
- Legal services, Home and Auto Insurance, and even pet insurance
- Exclusive discounts on a wide variety of vendors, merchants, stores, tickets, entertainment, travel, and more!
Our Property Managers/ Customer Service Reps also enjoy monthly bonus opportunities and career progression.
We offer best-in-class-training to support your journey with us and enhance your skills.
On-site company housing is available to employees at many of our locations.
$17.50 an hour
Our Property Managers strive to be the best Customer Service Representatives in the industry.
- Work independently at multiple locations; spend time both inside and outside
- Assess customer storage needs and make suggestions, including offering packing and moving supplies
- Keep surfaces and high-touch areas clean; including sweeping, mopping, debris removal, and wiping windows
- Conduct daily storage unit inspections; confirm inventory availability and ensure spaces are ready to rent
- Manage, audit, balance cash drawer; prepare and make daily deposits
- Help keep customers current with payment and make collection calls when required
Successful candidates come from a variety of customer service-centered sales environments including retail, restaurant, fast food or other service based companies.
We owe our success to our driven and talented teams across all levels of our organization; from our Property Managers who interact with our customers every day to our District Managers who strive to ensure each member of their team is trained for success. Every team-member contributes to our success and is part of the reason we continue to grow and be the industry leader. And we appreciate each and every one of our 5,000 plus team members who come from all different races, backgrounds, and life experiences. We celebrate inclusion and value the diversity that each person brings to Public Storage. We welcome everyone to apply and hope to have you join our thriving community today!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch