Customer Service Rep - Self Storage Manager
Join the industry leader! Public Storage has been leading the self-storage industry since 1972 and we are Hiring Now!
We’ve recently been recognized by our employees as a great place to work, rank in the Top 5% for Work Culture, and also in the Top 10% for Diversity and Inclusion for similar sized companies.
We have a quick, virtual hiring process, with a quick turnaround, including a video virtual interview process! So Let’s Talk!
Our Socially-Distant guidelines and many on-site safety protocols are designed to keep you and our customers safe! We Care about You!
Our Property Manager/ Customer Service position can be Full-Time or have full-time Flexible schedules. With either, your early mornings and evenings will be free, and you are eligible for full benefits!
With Our innovative customer solutions including online rentals and additional contact-less options, there’s never been a more exciting time to join Public Storage. Now’s the Time!
As a property manager you will work independently on a property, working both indoors and outside managing the daily office tasks, retail sales, and maintaining the facility. You Manage the Property!
Apply Now for an opportunity to become a part of our winning team!
- Total Rewards package available to our team:
- Full-Time and Flexible Schedules available (3-4 day work week with opportunity for additional days)
- Cost effective health offerings such as medical, dental, and vision
- Telemedicine for easier access to healthcare
- Tax free Flex spending accounts to cover you and your dependents
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Build your retirement nest egg quicker through our 401k with company match
- Basic life and accidental death insurance at no cost to you
Employee Discounts and Perks are also available!
- Health and fitness related partnerships
- Legal services, Home and Auto Insurance, and even pet insurance
- Exclusive discounts on a wide variety of vendors, merchants, stores, tickets, entertainment, travel, and more!
Our Property Managers/ Customer Service Reps also enjoy monthly bonus opportunities and career progression
We offer best-in-class-training to support your journey with us and enhance your skills
On-site company housing is available to employees at many of our locations
Hourly rate of $13.00
Our Property Managers strive to be are the best Customer Service Representatives in the industry.
- Work independently at multiple locations; spend time both inside and outside
- Assess customer storage needs and make suggestions, including fofering packing and moving supplies
- Keep surfaces and high-touch areas clean; including sweeping, mopping, debris removal, and wiping windows
- Conduct daily storage unit inspections; confirm inventory availability and ensure spaces are ready to rent
- Manage, audit, balance cash drawer; prepare and make daily deposits
- Help keep customers current with payment and make collection calls when required
Successful candidates come from a variety of customer-centered environments including retail, restaurant, fast food or other service based companies.
Since opening our first self-storage facility in 1972, we've grown to become the largest owner and operator of self-storage facilities in the world. With our customer focus and a significant presence in major markets, we've maintained a leadership position in the self-storage industry for almost half a century. We owe our success to our driven and talented groups of people across all levels of our organization; from our Property Managers who greet and assist our customers every day to our District Managers who strive to ensure each member of their team is trained for success; our Corporate team-members and Company Officers work passionately to provide Field Management with tools required for them to succeed.
With over 5,000 team members from all different races, backgrounds, and life experiences, we celebrate inclusion and value the diversity each person brings to Public Storage. Be a part of our thriving community!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch