With more than 2,600 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
We are looking for a Corporate Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team in Glendale, CA. The Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for corporate full-cycle recruiting.
- Partner and drive talent selection as Talent Acquisition subject matter expert by applying best practices for full recruitment lifecycle
- Provide positive client and candidate experience
- Source best talent through networking, competitive research, and social media tools
- Manage and drive the end to end recruitment process; including recruit/source, interview, selection and on boarding of new hires
- Drive the development and implementation of comprehensive recruitment plans
- Collaborate with clients and HR partners to develop a strong understanding of department culture, business strategy and talent profiles to deliver on the hiring needs of the business Attract, influence and convert hard to find passive talent through your understanding of the business and employee value proposition
- Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
- Use innovative sourcing and marketing/branding techniques to engage both active and passive candidates.
- Utilize recruitment tools such as applicant tracking system for workflow tracking, communication and management of active and passive candidates
- Ongoing research of competitive landscape and market insights/trends to remain current and relevant in functional technology expertise and demographics
- Develop a broad professional network of top external talent
- Drive continuous improvement via measurement tools, scorecards, and recruitment analytics
- Ensure compliance with EEO/Diversity policies
- Minimum 5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience within a structured, corporate environment.
- BA/BS degree with coursework in Human Resources and/or a related field highly preferred
- Minimum 5 years with a standard on-line applicant tracking systems and strong experience with various active and passive web based recruitment tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in Boolean and/or Semantic searching
- Proven ability to support/interact and advise management
- A strong business acumen with the ability to understand & interpret complex business needs and business structure
- Ability to analyze job descriptions and candidate profiles to determine target profile needs and appropriate match
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities and searches
- Excellent consultative skills and proven success developing strong, collaborative relationships across multiple departments and levels
- Proven experience engaging high-potential prospects through targeted sourcing and cold calling
- Advanced systems, computer and Internet skills, including advanced experience with Excel.
- Knowledge of Employment Law related to recruitment and employee selection
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.