With more than 2,400 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
Public Storage is looking for a Contract Administrator to join their Real Estate team in Glendale, CA.
The Contracts Administrator prepares and issues contracts for architectural, engineering, consulting, and construction services to renovate existing facilities and build new facilities. Using approved contract templates, the Contracts Administrator utilizes project specific scope of work, schedules, and other required documents to create contracts, change orders, and purchase orders. The Contracts Administrator ensures that the contract costs and scopes of work are correct, and properly executed.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand contract documents.
- Ability to effectively use Word with a working knowledge of formatting, how to red-line, track changes, lock documents and comment.
- Experience with creating, formatting and editing PDF files in Adobe Acrobat PRO
- Good interpersonal communication, organizational, and administrative skills.
- The ability to maintain good working relationships with all levels of management and external vendors, such as contractors, architects, and insurance administrators.
- The ability to initiate and follow through with work responsibilities and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- The ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, while maintaining a high level of accuracy, in a fast-paced work environment.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Two years of experience in a contract administrator, paralegal, accounting, purchasing, or supervisory position is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 743999698889670