Contact Center Sales Manager
Public Storage is recognized as one of America’s Best Large Employers in 2022 by Forbes and our employees have also voted us as a Great Place to Work, having Best Career Growth, ranked us in the Top 5% for Work Culture, and in the Top 10% for Diversity and Inclusion.
With more than 2,900 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
We are currently hiring a Contact Center Sales Manager to work in our corporate headquarters in Glendale, CA on a hybrid work schedule (3 days in the office per week).
We are seeking a passionate, results-oriented individual to manage and lead sales supervisors to drive team performance, meeting all sales KPIs to align with the company goals. This leader will drive overall sales production and quality performance of the sales teams.
- Promote, develop, lead and direct a team of supervisors and their teams in providing exceptional sales performance to maximize storage rentals. This includes meeting all major sales metrics, time management, attendance, and policy compliance.
- Hire, engage and lead a team of remote sales agents promoting performance and engagement.
- Manage, motivate, analyze, organize, and lead multiple teams of inbound sales agents to obtain daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly sales goals.
- Bring industry best practice sales techniques to the business.
- Maximize team performance through training, motivation, engagement, goal setting and incentive programs to meet company revenue targets.
- Manage and optimize the hiring of excellent sales agents to a work from home environment and develop strategic engagement initiatives that drive employee commitment to promote retention and employee satisfaction.
- Partner with senior management and L&D to develop and manage the training curriculum and nesting process, generating great sales techniques in all sales employees.
- Lead and develop change management opportunities to enhance and grow the contact centers contribution to the business.
- Successfully interact through all levels of the organization, including senior Executive presentations, peers, supervisors and agents.
- Ensure workforce alignment with goals and objectives.
- Analyze call center metrics and market or competitor data, to develop strategic initiatives to increase revenue, plus team/individual performance action plans.
- Create training, coaching and mentoring processes to continuously develop Supervisor leadership and management skills to ensure their performance meets company sales and operational requirements.
- Manage a consistent Quality Assurance program to ensure adherence to sales methodologies, process and compliance. Includes partnership with upper management to further enhance the QA platform and evaluation requirements.
- Lead reward and recognition programs for the team and develop and formally counsel employee performance and conduct, including development of performance improvement plans and disciplinary notices.
- Utilize technology to analyze data to support employee development plans.
Base Pay Range: $90,000 - $100,000
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of our total awards approach to compensation which is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role will participate in the Contact Center Manager incentive program
- Bachelors degree in business, Marketing, Management, or related field, or equivalent Call Center Managerial experience.
- Minimum of 5 years managing an inbound/outbound Call Center preferred.
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with Call Center Telephony and Technology.
- Excellent understanding of Call Center Operation Principals.
- Demonstrate fundamental analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong exceptional leadership skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to motivate and engage others.
- Strong planning, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact with subordinates, peers, and senior management.
- Ability to lead through change management.
- Ability to read and analyze call center metric reports.
- Ability to make strategic plans, demonstrate good decision-making skills, and great problem-solving skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.