Commercial Lease Coordinator
With more than 2,600 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Lease Coordinator to be based out of our corporate headquarters in Glendale, CA. This position will be responsible for aiding the Commercial Lease Administrator with our commercial portfolio of cell towers, billboards, and commercial tenants. We are looking for a high energy, "can do" individual that enjoys a fast pace and diverse workload in a dynamic environment! Experience with real estate and accounting is a plus.
- Ensures coordination between tenants and internal personnel related to lease information.
- Reviews and reconciles lease information to system abstracts.
- Responsible for the input of various charges to lease system, and the upload of lease documents to document management systems.
- Prepares confidential lease documents and correspondence in an efficient and timely manner
- Processes check requests for broker commission payments.
- Assists Lease Administrator with various other tasks and performs other related duties as needed.
- 2 years of administrative assistant experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly with tenants and internal personnel.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, adobe) and the ability to quickly learn different software systems.
- Lease experience a plus, basic accounting experience a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.