Public Storage is recognized as one of America’s Best Large Employers in 2022 by Forbes and our employees have also voted us as a Great Place to Work, having Best Career Growth, ranked us in the Top 5% for Work Culture, and in the Top 10% for Diversity and Inclusion.
With more than 2,800 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
We are on the hunt for a talented Cloud Architect to manage our company's cloud architecture and position in cloud environments. The Cloud Architect will play a strategic role in developing standards and maintaining all cloud systems including the front-end platforms, servers, storage, and management networks.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud.
- Drive the creation a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Develop and organize cloud systems.
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy and application of security controls.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- 3-5+ years' experience designing, executing and supporting IT cloud solutions.
- Strong familiarity with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Strong experience implementing Cloud Identity and Access Management on GCP And AWS
- Have experience with Data Pipelines and supporting developer requirements
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.