Client Services Specialist
With more than 2,400 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
We have an opportunity for a Client Services Representative. You are the right person for the job if you are resourceful, love helping people, you’re compassionate, you listen, and you’re good at addressing customer inquiries regarding company services. Most of all, you represent the company well by delivering stellar service and enjoy providing resolution in a positive manner.
- Provide customers with the highest levels of service and professionalism ensuring customer satisfaction
- Act as a liaison between customers and management
- Provide client account status or details via inbound or outbound calls
- Research and resolve customer inquiries and request
- Attend one-on-one feedback sessions on business performance and participate in team meetings
- Participate, support and/or coordinate Customer Service, Marketing and other projects related to our Third Party business.
- 3+ years of business to business customer service experience
- College courses or degree preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and Power Point
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to resolve multifaceted issues that may require extensive research and complex decision making skills
- Proven ability to develop professional relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Proven track record showing a strong commitment to client services
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive
Public Storage offers competitive compensation program, in addition to medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, AD&D, 401(k) with company matching, FSAs for healthcare and dependent care. Public Storage is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Relocation assistance is not available for this role.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 743999687353314