Client Relationship Manager
With more than 2,600 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager to be based out of our corporate office in Glendale, CA reporting to the Director, Tenant Insurance.
The Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for integration of acquisitions and third party managed properties, as well as handle onboarding, customer service and resolution of issues for independent owners/operators enrolled in the Savvy Storage Insurance Program.
- Integration of acquisitions and third party managed properties into the Orange Door Storage Insurance Program. This includes participating on implementation calls, getting supplies out, communications to the field, communications to any previous insurance vendors and communications to new customers.
- Liaison with IT as issues arise to ensure swift resolution and adherence to regulatory compliance
- Participate in Orange Door Storage Insurance Open Items Monthly Calls and Meetings
- Client Relationship Manager assigned to independent Owner/Operators enrolled in the Savvy Storage Insurance Program. This includes answering questions, problem solving, assisting with owner licensing, coordinating training of owner employees, and following up with required reports from owner.
- Assist with answering questions from the Savvy 800 Number or Email.
- Participate in Savvy Storage Insurance Open Items twice monthly calls and Meetings
- Monitor service provided by TPA.
- Prepare and analyze reports on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Evaluate trends to support loss prevention.
- Attend monthly P&L Meeting.
- Review TPA and other vendor billings for accuracy.
- A Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- A current and valid California broker’s insurance license or must obtain California broker's insurance license within 90 days of hire.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the insurance industry is a must.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient on Microsoft Office using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to organize and establish priorities
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions
- Ability to evaluate data for current trends and apply trends to loss prevention
- Ability to deal with a diverse group of people
- Ability to be self-motivated
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.