Call Center Workforce Manager
With more than 2,400 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
Public Storage has an immediate opening for a Call Center Workforce Manager to be located at our call center in Gilbert, AZ or Glendale, CA. The Call Center Workforce Manager will manage the operational activities of the call center which includes the forecasting, scheduling, and ensuring staffing levels are sufficient to meet service and productivity goals. Additional responsibilities include implementing call center initiatives, managing utilization trends and proposing operational improvements. The Call Center Workforce Manager will also directly manage a team of real time coordinators that manage intraday scheduling and service levels.
- Supervision and development of Workforce Management staff (Exempt and Non-exempt)
- Ensures service levels and productivity goals are met. Implements and maintains workforce management platform.
- Provides all workload forecasting and consequent staffing planning to meet service goals.
- Maintains and analyzes workforce performance, lead analysis and staffing change data for continuous quality and productivity improvement.
- Coordinates all reporting related to Workforce Management.
- Develops and maintains scheduling processes for Sales and Customer service agents.
- Serves as the resident expert on Workforce Management software package.
- Participates in strategic planning and goal development.
- Integrates outbound dialer campaigns to support staffing levels.
- Oversees technology and process improvements to ensure high customer satisfaction and cost effectiveness.
- Develops presentations on recommendations and process implementations to senior management
- Completes special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics or business preferred.
- At least 7 years of direct experience in Workforce management and analytics. Experience in Omni-channel queue management a plus (email/CHAT/Calls).
- A minimum of 5 years supervisor experience required. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and produce manuals.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing within all levels of Call Center staff.
- Prior experience with system implementation and scoping
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively partner with various levels of management.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to Outlook, Internet Explorer, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experienced in managing vendor relations.
- Proficient in ACD technology.
- IVR experience: knowledge in process improvement
- Experienced use and/or implementation of Call Center & Technology.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.